Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It Tis A Hard Life

I feel like I've been so busy lately, but I don't think I really have been. Haha. Although, I do have an exam tomorrow in Legal Environment for Business that I'm a little worried about. I just finished studying for it. And I have 2 exams on Thursday as well, in Italian (easy) and European Union (not easy and super boring I'm sorry to say).
I started babysitting though :) An adorable, little boy named Matteo. I babysat him for the first time yesterday. And I babysat him today only for a little bit to pick him up from school and take him home, but I stayed for dinner tonight, and his parents are both really nice. For dinner we first had some bread and cheese (delicious), second: some eggs (odd) third: some pasta with oil (plain but good) and then of course gelato. Then Matteo got out some of his books that are written in English and read to me. He is actually very good at English for being 7! It surprised me! And he's also learning Chinese... it's crazy. Such a smart kid. I'm only going to babysit him on Mondays and Tuesdays so I'll still have time to travel and do school work, but I might start volunteering at an elementary school, as well. I haven't decided yet.
I've seen some great places that aren't too far from Torino. On Friday, Alberto took me on his motorcycle to a beautiful lake! I really enjoyed it, and he's also taken me to a few castles outside of Torino and some parks in Torino: Parco Madalena and Parco Europe. Both are very pretty with a spectacular view of the city. I went to my first hookah lounge in Italy last night. It was really nice, too. Cozy.
I've been enjoying living here so much, and sometimes I still can't believe that I do! Even though, I do miss my friends and family just a smidgen... ;) haha. I normally wouldn't even be able to be on the internet right now, but my neighbors recently got internet, so I'm using theirs :)
Off to bed! I have to wake up for a long day of class tomorrow.
Buonanotte!

3 comments:

  1. ALEJAAA:
    You better miss me! ha sorry i wasn't able to skype Wednesday i went to Mrs.Evans funeral it was so sad :( im still in disbelief. i was suppose to sykpe will Ellen too iv been so busy i forgot :/ Im happy to see your still having FUN....EAZY! ;) hahahahhaha hopefully you can read my mind. kidding i know you can O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always read your mind :) and you, me and ellanor need to all skype together! I need to talk to both of you!

      Delete
  2. ill leave my skype on my phone so leave me a messagewhen to get on and hopefully ill get it or refer the time with ellie and have her text me

    ReplyDelete