Sunday, September 2, 2012

Not Long Now!

One leg down, two to go! It was only a 2 hour ride from DFW to here, and there was no need for me to use any of the entertainment devices I brought because I sat next to a very amiable fellow from Toronto named Eric. He's about 30, works in finance and was visiting Dallas... conversation got intense. Haha. I like it when I sit next to someone to talk to because it sucks having to go such a long time without talking, which you all probably know is increasingly difficult for me.

I am currently sitting in Toronto's airport waiting for the longest leg of my journey to Frankfurt. It is only one hour later here than it is back home, so I'm not tired yet. I hope I'll be able to sleep at least a little bit on the plane, otherwise I'm going to be sooooooooooo tired when I arrive tomorrow in Torino at 2:00 p.m. I am debating if I should get some snacks.... my plane boards in about 15 minutes, but I have no idea how edible the airplane food will be. Yep. I'm starving. I'm getting food. 
I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment